Updated as of 3/11/2020
The CDC is aggressively responding to the global outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and preparing for the potential of community spread in the United States. In order to ensure that we do our part to limit exposure, Friendly Faces Senior Care has implemented a COVID-19 Exposure & Monitoring Plan.
FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE COVID-19 EXPOSURE & MONITORING PLAN
As of 3/6/2020
FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE Plan for Limiting & Monitoring Exposure for the Coronavirus
1. All working employees are required to answer the FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
2. All applicants currently completing on-boarding requirements are required to answer the FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
3. All applicants are required to complete the screening questionnaire during the application process.
Participants who answer yes to any of the questions listed on the FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire:
1. Recommend participant reach out to their healthcare provider.
2. Ask participant to quarantine themselves based on CDC guidelines until granted clearance by a healthcare provider.
3. If applicant, participant will not be permitted to continue the interview and onboarding process until granted clearance by a healthcare provider.
4. If working employee, FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE will contact employee’s client, client family or facility contact.
5. If working employee, participant will be notified that they will not be allowed to return to work until clearance is granted by healthcare provider.
6. Remain in contact with participant (and client, client family or facility contact, if applicable) until granted clearance.
7. Based on recommendations of healthcare provider, FRIENDLY FACES SENIOR CARE will contact State Public Health Department.
Additional information can be found by visiting the CDC’s website – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Employee and Applicant information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) can be found on our employee page.